Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Such a lucky girl*...

I received a very loving email from my wonderful DH and then I even got an unexpected phone call from him! He can be the sweetest when he tries and I love it when he is. It just makes my heart swell.

I know that I am very fortunate that I hear from my DH as often as I do but when I have to 2 or 3 days without hearing anything I start to ... not exactly worry, well yes, but.... well, honestly I just get cranky! Miraculously I was not really in my cranky mode yet but I could tell I was headed that way! DH saved me, or more importantly the kids, from it.

Anyway, just had to share my wonderful mood and shout to the world that my DH is AWESOME!

*I will forever consider myself a girl, I'll be 105 and still refer to myself as girl. Sorry, but it's true.

No comments: