Monday, June 12, 2006


It is a nice morning here. There is a gentle breeze that feels wonderful. It's over cast which makes me sleepy.

I'm doing okay this morning. The kids and I did our Latin lesson and then they moved into a short math lesson. Now they are working on cleaning their rooms.

Their rooms are really out of control. DS is afraid that I will come up there and "help" and he hates that so he is working a plan and told me to stay away. We'll see...

The Plan... they help each other. She is helping him now and then (supposedly) he'll help her. I told them I'm talking spotless!! I want all the corners, closets and under the bed done too! I need to run up and tell them all surfaces too!

I guess while they are doing that I can straighten up my own room and the finish going through the piles on my kitchen counters. I also need to do some laundry.

That said.... I'll guess I'll go get to it! Have a great day!

No comments: