Friday, June 09, 2006

Happy Friday!

We have a busy one planned. We've already been out to sign DS up for free golf lessons. I think he is excited about it. The lessons are just down the street from our church so I think on those days DD and I will go over there and use the piano for some lessons. We just have a keyboard so it will be good for her to use a real piano some.

We are getting ready now to mail some things at the post office. DH left sftuf behind that we are mailing him and then I have got to get DS's attendance form mailed in before I forget. I read some where that you should send a SASE and an extra copy of stuff you send in for them send back stamped filed so that you have proof and to also mail it certified with return receipt. Sounds excessive but I guess better safe than sorry so I'll be doing both. Do any of you do all this? If not what do you do?

DD has a birthday party tonight and I have a thing at the church for me and DS. He doesn't want to go but I just can't leave him at home at night. It wasn't well announced so maybe no one will come. Is that awful? I love doing stuff with the church and all but some times I just want to be at home. Especially after telling DH bye. I need that time alone, you know? This was on the calendar before DH came home and I'm supposed to be one of the people in charge. So... we'll go and I'm sure we will have a great time.

Well, that's about it here. How is everyone out there?

No comments: