Saturday, August 05, 2006

First week back...

It was our first week back at our school work. It went pretty well. DD really enjoyed it and really only had one or two bad moments. DS did too but had a few more bad moments. I think it is called growing pains.

We love Latin! Who'd a thunk?? (hehehe) They both just blow me away. I'm having to do a little extra studying at night after they go to bed to stay on top of it though. The boy is awesome! He can conjugate like crazy and only needs to hear it once or twice and he's got it! He just rattles it off like it's his native tongue! Me? I have to think about it and say it much slower but I do have it. DD's is much simpler. She is doing extremely well too I love that the English grammar is built into it. Multitasking. It can be awesome!

The rest is going well too. DD loves math and is loves what she is doing. DS? Well, let's just say it's not his favorite subject. If he could just read for math he'd be good.

We all love history and literature so that is easy. We do it with out even thinking! Science we have been finding in everyday things and they enjoy that.

I guess that's our week in nutshell. I hope it continues to go well. Mom didn't have much if any free time this week but hopefully as we get settled into our routine I'll have a little more.

No comments: