Monday, August 28, 2006

Homeschool Meme
Athena over at Athena in a Minivan tagged me with this one. This one is not easy for me.

1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED Latin Centered Curriculum and Whe Well-Trained Mind

2) TWO RESOURCEs YOU WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT The internet and our library

3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHTT 6th Grade Rod and Staff We hated it but I know others really like. Just not for us.

4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST We really loved reading some of the books on the reading lists in "The Well Trained Mind".

5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEARAmblesideOnline.com for the book lists and also Virtual Homeschool International for our science

6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY I don't know. Hmm. Lots of books!!

7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED Something to tell me exactly what do with each child for each subject. But I doubt I would really like that. I don't really like being told what to do. HA

8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING Memoria Press

9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY Ambleside Online and Virtual Homeschool International

10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS I honestly don't know 5 other homeschoolers! So... if you are reading here and you homeschool consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Amy Witt said...

I joined VHI. I figured I have spent more on books and it is great for the links to other things on the computer for the kids to do rather than CartoonNetwork.com.

Sherri Williams said...

hehehe. Definitely. At our house it's nick.com!! DD loves barbie.com!! I'm glad we have this too. I haven't shown DD the games part yet. I'll never get her off here after I do.