Monday, July 31, 2006


Whew! What a day we had. It went pretty well. We have almost all new curriculum so it is a little overwhelming for the teacher but I think kids enjoyed it all. Once I get used to the new stuff and how it all works it will be fine I'm sure.

We also went visiting to one of our shut-ins. It was fun and we really enjoyed it. This man is retired military and so it is fun for us to talk and compare experiences (we don't have nearly as many as him but...) and the kids really enjoyed it too.

We also went to the bookstore this evening. That's always a fun trip. We all love to go and browse. DD got 2 new "Magic Tree House" books. She is really enjoying them. She just finished the first one and tonight started the second one. Some of the words are a little hard for her and silly kid just tried to read it by skipping over them. I told her not to do that anymore. She needs to either ask for help or go get the dictionary!

DS is reading a book too and is really enjoying. I can't think of the name of it at the very second.

ME??? I'm just reading all the curriculum so that I know what to do each day!!! I'll get down to a science soon and we will be good.

No comments: