Friday, July 21, 2006

I woke up a earlier in the week to the realization that my baby boy is no longer. It is now a nice young MAN! He's almost a teenager. It made me very sad. I miss my baby boy. Don't get me wrong. It's wonderful to see him grow into a young man but... it's still sad to see the baby go.

DD and I had a wonderful week together. She shopped her little heart out as well as my bank account! She bought all the stuff for manicures and pedicures and we even had face masks! She had so much fun! She played with my hair and helped plan menus. She went to church meetings with me. It was great!

Now, I need to make up for too much fun and get my house straightened back up again. I also need some rest! I'm so tired.

We had a VTC with DH yesterday. It was wonderful to see him. I'm missing him. (Nothing new I know.) We don't seem to hearing from him as often. That's okay because we are fortunate that I hear from as often as I do but I sure do love hearing from him!

Well, I guess you are all updated for now. Let me know what's going on with all of you!

No comments: