Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sorry....

I'm sorry. I just realized that I haven't updated here in a while. DS is still very sick. We were at the clinic everday this week except today. He's lost 16 pounds since Monday afternoon. I'm very worried about him. He did drink and eat a little today which is a plus but not very much. I tried to get an appointment for Monday and there aren't any available right now. UGH!

He has obviously not been able to do much in the way of homeschooling but we have watched a few movies that count as history and some shows on Discovery that count as Science.

I sure hope he gets to feeling better soon. It just breaks my heart to see him like this. We've both cried a lot. Poor DH is having a hard time not being here to help deal with all this. I know he is worried too. I can't imagine being so far away from my kids but especially when they are sick. Even DD is worried sick. She keeps having nightmares about her big brother. Poor baby.

Well, please keep DS in your prayers. Until next time.....

No comments: