Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A new Family adventure....


Well, I've gone and done it! I've signed up to be an Usborne Consultant. I'm really pretty excited about it. I'm a little scared too but it should be fun. DS is excited about it and DD just wants to buy all the books!

If you don't know about Usborne. It's a company that sells high quality children's books. They are great and my kids love them. Last year before we were homeschooling and were just thinking about it we bought a history book from them. My son ended up using it for his homework more than once. He loves to just sit and read it or have me read it. DD loves the pictures. She has picked out several books for herself but also for her baby cousin! They are very excited about it.

So, I'm new to this and as I learn more I'll share but until then, please come check out my new site at Usborne Books. Browse around and I'm sure you will find something you like.

No comments: