Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hello friends. Well, we went out yesterday looking for a new bar stool and to see if we could find some books or magazines on container gardening. We ended with a rosemary plant and a strawberry plant. I looked at a couple of books about vegetable gardening and got some good information. We looked at different pots and such. It was fun. DD is just dying to get started. DS is is too but he's concerned that he might have to eat what they grow. He is totally against this! He hate veggies. (I've failed him there.) Anyway, today after church we planted their plants into new bigger pots. They had fun and wanted me to take pictures of them. They are very excited.

I'm taking it easy today. Just goofing on here. I need to put in a load of laundry though. I'm really sitting around waiting for DH (dear husband) to call. We've had a very hard time connecting lately and I'm missing him terribly. He called today while we were at church. I didn't have good service and he couldn't hear me so we didn't get to talk. So I'm hoping for him to call back soon. Hopefully before I have to leave to take DS to church for guitar lessons and Youth group.

I'm also sitting here reading my book that I'll be teaching from for VBS this summer. It looks interesting and I think the kids will enjoy it. That's really it here. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments: