Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday


Good Monday Morning! Are there any other homeschoolers out there? Just checking.

This morning DS is working on Spelling, and rewriting a book report. He's also doing some current events. Then he has some math ( he's working with decimals this week) and some history. He also some more language arts to do. He's already exercised today too. He'll practice his guitar for music.

I was looking for the 6th grade Rod and Staff grammar curriculum (it's recommended by "The Well Trained Mind.") and it would be about $50 new. I started looking for it used, and found the spelling, grammar, math and science for 6th grade for only $70! So I got it all. I don't know if I'll use it all or not but I can look it over. I think it is supposed to be pretty good. I worry more about the science part than any. If I don't use some it that's probably it.

Well, I better go for now. Any suggestions? Have a great day!

No comments: