Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's a beautiful day


So we went for a walk. It was very nice. Not too hot either. So we've had P.E. now. DS is now working on some math and then vocabulary. We're going to do some free reading today. He is in the middle of a book and is dying to read it. He is also going to do some research on volcanoes today. He was doing some science reading and said he'd like to know more about them so.... today is his lucky day. hehe I'll wager that he will have changed his mind and will tell me that he only put that down because that's all he could think of! Oh well, he'll learn.

I ordered some history curriculum yesterday and I got an email this morning that it had shipped. I got it from Classical Home Education. I'm excited. Now if we like all the Rod and Staff that I got then we will have a full curriculum! If not we'll keep looking.

I think we may spend some time in the flower beds for science. We'll plant some bulbs and maybe some fall flowers. That's science right? Hands on. We'll have some digging and clearing to do and think he will enjoy it.

No comments: