Thursday, September 15, 2005

A little slower...

Okay, for those of you who don't know, I just moved this blog here from Yahoo360. I didn't really like it and I have another blog using blogspot that I like so here we are.

Today has been slower. We've been going full speed and DS has been working really hard so I slowed down a bit.

He took a pre-spelling test this morning and did pretty well. The words are pretty hard. He also did dictation and did it perfectly. His handwriting was awesome!

Then he did some grammar worksheets. Four pages to be exact. Then some math. He did some word problems.

Next he did some research on James Hutton and wrote an essay on him. It's short but it will work. He read about Mr. Hutton on Tuesday in his science book.

Maybe I'll post some of his work here sometime. I'm really proud of him. He stopped for lunch and took a little break. When he was ready he came in on his own and said it was time to do his final draft of his essay. I didn't even have to tell him to do it!! (he had a few corrections to make) How cool is that??

As soon as he is finished with his corrections, we will do some reading. We are little behind in reading "The Golden Goblet".

No comments: