Monday, September 19, 2005

A Monday...

Well, we are working hard as usual. I found a new site, Virtual Homeschool International, and we are giving it a try. They have a lot of resources available. I'm not sure it's for us either but I'm just trying different things until I find what works for us.

Today DS has done, spelling... he put each word in his dictionary and wrote the definition for each. Grammar, he worked out of a very old textbook and we talked about sentences and ideas and such. It was probably too easy but it is heading to sentence diagrams so we did it anyway. Now he is working on Math also out of an old textbook. We still have reading and history to do but we may just combine them today. He's been working really hard. He also did some PE and will do music a little later. He started guitar lessons yesterday and so he has to practice.

I'm tired. I've been staying up too late doing lesson plans and researching. It's wearing me out. I'm trying to slow down a bit. We'll see.

No comments: