Sunday, March 05, 2006


Well, DD will be home again tomorrow. She has a terrible cough and fever with a headache too. Poor kid. We're going to the Dr. in the morning but I'm sure they will just tell us to let it take it's course.

I'm going to get some work together for DS to take with us to the Dr's. Not sure what yet but I'll think of something. Probably, math and reading. That's the easiest thing to take I think. I'll take books to read DD and maybe a puzzle book too. It always helps things go better when we have something to keep them busy while we wait. I'm not sure DD will be up to anything but reading but DS can do his.

It's times like this that I'm glad I homeschool DS and wish DD did too. It makes things easier and they don't miss school because we can take it with us or do it at a different time during the day or even adjust the lesson so that they can get it in with minimal effort but still learning.

I'm looking forward to this week and what our homeschooling will bring. What will yours bring?

No comments: