Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hello cyber friends! Well, last week we learned a lot about painting. We painted the kitchen and the deck. What would you call that... home ec? no, art? I don't know, but we spent most of the week on it.

This week we are starting a new science topic. We are going to do 10 weeks of the human body. FUN!! I bought the "10 Terrific Weeks" program from Usborne books for us to use. I think it will be good and seems like fun.

We'll continue on with our regular stuff too. We are finally getting to the Greeks in History and I know DS is excited about it. He's been dying for them since we started!! It seemed to take him forever to get here. Because he wanted to get here so bad he had a hard time getting into the other stuff and so it took him forever to get past them but here we are.

I'm getting ready to start putting together a scrapbook of our year together doing this homeschooling thing. I'm learning that I need to take more pictures and be more organized for next year.

We will have DD home next year too. That will be Fun, interesting, and a lot of hard work!! I'm looking forward to it though. I've already got our history picked out for next year and maybe our science too. I'm ready to get started now. Hmmm... I guess you can see where DS gets his impatience!! Shame on me...

Hope all is going well with my dear friends out her in cyber space... Take care until next time....

2 comments:

Just Here For Now said...

I think a scrapbook is a great idea! The painting could go under "life skills" ... sounds fun!

Miss Roxie

Sherri Williams said...

Thanks!! I just may include it now! We are always saying hey... this could be.... for school! It's fun.