Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Settling in...

The kids have busy on their schoolwork. I don't even have to try to get them on it. They are just doing it themselves. How awesome is that? I love it when things go so easily. Have some planning I need to do but we are going a long pretty well right now and I feel very pleased.

The kids are finally getting involved here in our hometown. DS is in the musical "Footloose" at our local theater. He is pretty excited about it and so am I. DD has been in Ballet and she was the Christmas play at the theater too and now today will be here first day to go to the choir and chimes and our church here. She is very excited. I'm glad that we are getting involved. It's time.

2 comments:

MoMo 2.0 said...

It is a great feeling when you finally start fitting into your new home.... takes a while, but once it happens, it really starts to feel like home!

Sherri Williams said...

Very true Kelli. For some reason, it always seems to take us a very long time! I'm glad that we are settling in though. The look on DD's face yesterday as she was playing bells again for the first time since Easter was just priceless.