Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Goals

Do you set goals?  Do you have new goals each year?

Since we started homeschooling, I've tried to set up goals for the kids and our school but I'm really not very good at it.  Usually it just ends up being finish what we start.  That's good but not really good enough.

Lately, I've been wanting to set more personal goals for myself but I think it is even more important in our school.  I have goals in my head of course but I feel like they really to be put on paper some where that I will see them often so that I can keep myself on track. We need to come up with better goals for us and then really work at reaching them.

Do any of you do this?  Do you have any tips you could share?  I'm going to set a goal, right here right now, that by the end of the month, the kids and I will set up some achievable goals for our school, put them on paper and place them where we can see them and keep track of them.  If anyone reading out there has any suggestions or ideas please share them!!  I'd love to hear your experiences.

2 comments:

Rebecca D said...

Thanks for clicking over... I didn't know you had a blog either! I will put you on my daily read list right now!

Sherri Williams said...

Thanks! I hope I'm worth reading!! LOL