Thursday, January 25, 2007

Today...

Good morning dear friends. I hope you all are doing well this morning. I've got the kids started on their morning chores and such and thought I'd just jot a few notes here.

Yesterday, the kids put some of their art work in our little online store to sell. They are prints of their originals and they are very good. DD's would be cute framed in a little girl's room and DS's would look very nice in a music room or framed on a piano. I'm very proud of them both.

We've had a difficult month, so we decided to try to help out a little with our little store. We have some used books and what not in it.

Today we are have a little catching up to do, but it shouldn't be a problem. We're only behind if we think we are so.... We'll be doing more on our Pioneers. We finished reading "My Side of the Mountain" last week. We loved it!! We have started another book now called "On to Oregon!" by Honore Morrow. We've only read the first chapter. We are hoping to read several more today. We'll see how our other work goes. My reading aloud to them is treat for when they finish their other work.

Well, I best get to work. I have some dishes I need to put away before I start breakfast. Have a glorious day and stay warm!

No comments: