Friday, January 05, 2007

Mommy is down on her back...

Yes, I am. We got through most of our school day but then out of no where the pain was unbearable! We didn't get any of the fun stuff done today but they did get their core work done.

Then because it was easy we watched a thing on History International on the French Revolution. DD left after about 30 minutes. She watched more than I thought she would! DS and I watched all 2 hours of it. I had DVRed it a while back so we could fast forward through the commercials.

Now we are having a home living class. DS is helping to cook dinner. He's really doing it all. I keep getting up to show him how to do something or to add that motherly touch but he's doing most of it. He's fixing Green Enchiladas. He just finished. He did a great job. We were just getting it ready so that later all we have to do is put it into the oven.

Now, I'm back to my couch for a while. Send all the healing thoughts you can!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes!!! Hope you are feelling better soon!

Sherri Williams said...

I'm improving. Much better actually but it is still bothering. It's just more bearable now.