Friday, April 18, 2008

The end of another week...

This week we tried a new to us Homeschool group. It was nice. Poor DS still didn't really have anyone but I think he still enjoyed it. We planted flowers and DD loved that!! We met some really nice people and they seemed a little more like us as far as our style of education goes and even in other areas as well. Less conservative than a lot that I've met and in case you've not picked up on that yet, I'm not very conservative.

DS helped in the basement again and I think he really enjoys that kind of thing ~ working with his hands. He also worked hard on our yard work which I greatly appreciate. He has really been stepping up around here and I'm very proud of him.

DD worked in the garden with me and she did a great job. She had lots of other stuff to do this week too. BUSY! She will be singing a solo soon at church and she is very excited. Her dance recital in around a month away and she is very excited about that as well.

Well, that's pretty much it here for now. I just wanted to post a quick update. Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments: