Monday, April 10, 2006

This week....

Okay, well, last week was okay. It started out pretty good but he ended up getting a little behind. He gets so caught up sometimes. I'm not sure how this is going to work for us. I gave he an assignment sheet that what I wanted done by Friday and well, he got up at 5 am to finish this morning. I told him if it wasn't all done by 9:00am today he'd lose his PS2 and the computer. I think it is done now and he even got started on today's work (a little) until he fell back to sleep.

So, this week we are doing muscles in Science, Greeks daily life and Sports and Entertainment in History, rhyming rhythms and schemes and dialect in Language Arts, and he is hopefully going to finish the Iliad this week. We will also be doing lots of Math to include a test. Should be a good week. I hope we can do better this week in following our plan. A plan might not be right for us but we are going to try.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

Hi, nice to meet you! glad you stopped by and I look forward to reading you blogger!
homemakerang

Sherri Williams said...

glad you stopped by! Stop by anytime. Have a great day!