Sunday, October 30, 2005

Good Sunday Morning!!


Well, we are home from church and are picking up around the house and I thought I'd take a moment to update this blog.

Last week, my parents were visiting so I didn't post at all. We did do school work though. My mom helped DS a lot. I think she misses being a teacher sometimes.

Anyway, I'm still working on figuring out our Science. I want to buy the books in from TWTM for the ancients but I can't find them locally and I'm working on not using my credit cards any more. I don't use them much at all anyway except to pay for things online but I'm trying to catch up on paying it off. So, anyway, we've been using the internet right now for our science, but I need to find and do more experiments. He'd would sooooo enjoy that!

Everything else is going pretty good. This month DS and I (DD too when she is able) will be helping with the F.U.E.L ministry at our church. We are packing the bags for the kids. It should give DS and I time to talk about helping others and those who have less than us. I'm looking forward to it!

I guess that's really about it here for now. I'll try to do better. Did you see where DS posted? He thought that would be neat. He did decide that it wasn't a good idea to use yellow. It's too hard to read. Have a great week!

No comments: