Monday, October 03, 2005

Boy, is it a Monday!

Well, we started out so good but have been really slowing down. He was already working on his school work when I got home from taking DD to school. I was so proud of him. He wants to get his work done early so he can do something special he's got planned. (I don't know what it is.) Anyway, he's done math but the history is taking a little more time. He's done half and is going to come back to it. He's getting ready to do grammar and spelling after a short break. He started before 9 and now it's 11 so he deserves a break.

We started a new history plan so I think it's just taking time to get used to it. Once that happens it shouldn't take as long. I think he'll really like it. It's starts out covering some we've already covered but goes into it better than we did so I want him to do it too. He's a little reluctant but he's doing it. He's actually excited about it, he just wants to get past what we had already covered. Can't blame him there.

No comments: