Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Better day...


Well, today has been a much better day. Yesterday's being mean must have paid off for us. He has been more focused and on target. He's been less careless. I feel like he's done everything twice as fast and much neater. YEA!! I guess sometimes he just needs a reminder that this is real.

Any unschoolers out there? I'm not sure I understand how it works. I'm too scared about it not getting learned, it being anything!!

What about Eclectic homeschoolers? Are you out there? I'm leaning more this way. Never thought I would but it seems to be what works best and keeps us the happiest. I could sure use some tips. I am constantly worrying about whether or not I'm doing it right and whether or not he's learning. I need grammar and science ideas. Do you have any?

No comments: