Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy!

Yes, we have a busy year planned.  Let's see besides "school" we have DS giving guitar lessons twice a week, Monday and Saturday, btw if you are in our area and want guitar lessons give him a call!  Tuesday's are piano lessons for both kids and sewing lessons for DD.  She wants to be a fashion designer!  Wednesday we all have church.  The kids are helpers with the children's program and I'm the Kids Praise Choir director.  Then DD has ballet in the evening.  Oh, and I almost forgot, DS has his class at the Community College on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  So that leaves us Friday's free I think.  Whew!  A busy  year but I think it will be a good one.  DS's class starts this Thursday.  I'm a nervous wreck for him.  LOL  He is very "whaterever"  about it.  Oh, and they are both auditioning for a play in a few weeks! 

Yep, we have a busy year planned but I think the kids are going to have a lot of fun!  Mom may be tired a lot but it will be good for me to stay busy as well.  I can't wait to see my kids grow in all these areas.  They are awesome!

Have a great day!

No comments: