Monday, November 03, 2008

How we're doing....

Well, we are going through different curriculum again. We still haven't found the perfect one for us yet. Well.... we may have now but we are already doing different curriculum from when we first started out... We don't like TRISMS and the Oak Meadow we purchased was too easy so... We've moved on...

We are now trying to Connect the Thoughts. It is very interesting. We've only started the introductory courses but even they seem a good fit and I like how it explains everything so well and how it builds. I'll let you know how it goes. You can check it out at Connect The Thoughts.

For DD we have been using a neat little book I found online (probably through homeschool radio) called "Grammar Land". She is really enjoying it and getting a lot out of it. It's really pretty cute and it builds as well which I seem to like.

DD was struggling with her times tables so we are using Memorize in Minutes: Times Tables and she is really improving.

For DS we are still loving Teaching Textbooks Geometry. He's doing really well with it and I'm very pleased.

So... I guess you are sort of updated... it will have to do anyway, because the darlings are calling for lunch to be prepared so.... off I go.

Have a glorious day!

No comments: