Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Connect the Thoughts...

Well, so far so good. We are enjoying the curriculum. We are just on the second intro course but we are enjoying it. It's the Information Right or Wrong. I like that they are learning how to discern between fact and opinion. We had fun yesterday with it. We watched the "Daily Show" to look for opinions and had to, of course, pause it every few seconds to write down an opinion. DD, who hates the show, came in just minute ago and said, "Okay, it's time to watch the "Daily Show" to look for falsehoods this time. It should be an easy show to find those too!" I'm sure we'll be pausing every few seconds again.

I can't wait to get past these early courses so we can get into the meaty ones. I'm really looking forward to it. If you haven't checked out "Connect The Thoughts" yet please do.

Well, I've got to get back to work. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: