Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Funny how things work out....

Yesterday I was talking about how I missed some of my freedom. Well, last night DS finally cleaned his room. (It's passable anyway.) And he set himself up a little work space in there. So, today, he has taken his work up there and is doing it. I guess for today anyway, I have regained a small part of my freedom.

He's been coming down periodically for me to see what he's doing and so far I'm pleased. He took a math test and only missed one. I'm not surprised he missed that one. It was a kind of critical thinking and he's not really good at that. I'm trying to make him work on it but honestly I think that some people just aren't good at critical thinking. I was horrible at puzzles, math, logic as a student but now I love that kind of thing! He seems to take after me in a lot of things and maybe this is one of those. We will of course keep working on it.

I have been working on the kitchen which was very neglected the last month or so. I've been on the computer intermittently as well. I have lots to do and it seems so much easier to do with him working upstairs. I actually need to get up there too but one thing, day at a time.

No comments: