Monday, February 08, 2010

I have a problem!

 I love homeschooling but one of the hardest things is.... you are going to laugh.... reading ALL the books!  When we do a study, there is usually a list of recommended books.  We are probably only supposed to pick 1 or 2 maybe 3 tops right?  Well, I have a hard time with this.  I want to read them ALL!!  They all sound so good.  We went to the library on Friday and we chose 6 or 7 books with all of them being chapter books except one.  What was I thinking? 

I figure we will try to read 2 of them aloud and then they will each read at least one on their own but I really want to read the others too!!  I guess we will figure it out but they all sound so very good.

The Pirate's Son (Point Signature)
This one I've started reading and I am really enjoying it.  I think the kids will love it.
The Warhorse 
We started this one aloud today and it will be a quick read. 
The Midwife's Apprentice
DD just started it and thinks the will be done in a couple of days.
Incantation 
This one sounds interesting... may be a read aloud but I'm not sure.
Nory Ryan's Song 
DD wants to read this as one of her's but I think we would all enjoy it so...
Mary, Bloody Mary: A Young Royals Book 
Again, not sure how we will do it or if we will even have time.

See my dilemma?  I run into this with all our studies!  There are just too many good books out there!  What a problem huh?    A good one but a problem still the same.  I'll let you know how we like them.

No comments: