Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Homeschool Organization


I need some! I'm working on it. I've been wanting to do a better job of keep track of the kids progress and so over the holidays I spent a lot time thinking about how to do this. Then I spent some time looking for forms already made up that I can use but I've had a hard time finding just what I want.

I could just make something myself and I probably will but for now, I only have text edit on my computer so I'm trying to make due. Yesterday, I just used a notepad but wouldn't you know it... it only had two sheets left and I used them both! So, I found a form at "The Homeschool Mom" it's not perfect but I'm just marking out what a don't need and adding what I do. It's working for us for now. We just needed some accountability.

I was just reading DS's assignment in his Human Rights course (A Connect the Thoughts course) and what I read is AWESOME and I feel like everyone should take this course. I told him that I just may do it right along side him. It was very interesting and thought provoking. I know I've said this before, but if you looking for something different you really should check out Connect the Thoughts!

No comments: