Saturday, May 20, 2006

Good Saturday morning, dear cyber friends.

Well, public schools here are now out for summer vacation! Yea!! DD is home now. We are very excited.

We've decided to try our hand at Latin so I've ordered a program and we will start it this summer. It will probably be a little too easy for DS but DD wants to do it too so... I figure that DS can work through it faster if he wants. I just didn't want it to be too much and us give up on it, so I think this is the best option for us. Check back later though and I might tell a different story. hehehe

We are spending the day cleaning house. I want to start our summer out right and see if I can get them on a routine of chores. I'm terrible about this myself so any suggestions would be great.

I best get back to work. Have a fantabulous weekend!

No comments: