Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This week

has gone pretty well so far. They worked in a fairly timely manner and done well on their work.

DD has decided she needs to study ancient Egypt so she has been off on that and is having a wonderful time too.

DS is constantly reading military books. He also has a new taste for some science. We've been watching a lot of the Discovery Channel's Planet Earth. Both of them are really enjoying that.

Tonight DD has a little play at church and she loves the music and has a nice line in it too. She is so excited that DH will be home to see it.

DS is back in JR Rangers this time as a level two and he is really enjoying it.

I've been looking at what I think our course of study should be for next year and I have a rough plan. I need to get it narrowed down and on paper though.

This is just a quick update. I'll be back with more later.

No comments: